What is another word for misty-eyed? | Misty-eyed Synonyms
Synonyms for misty include fuzzy. Unclear. Obscure. Vague. Indistinct. Blurred.
- Misty synonyms, misty antonyms - , misty synonym
- MISTY-EYED (adjective) definition and synonyms | Macmillan
- Misty Synonyms | Collins English Thesaurus
- Unscramble misty | Words unscrambled from letters misty
- Misty - Dictionary Definition :
- MISTY - crossword answers, clues, definition, synonyms, other
- Misty - 11 answers | Crossword Clues
- Misty - definition of misty by The Free Dictionary
- MISTY Synonyms & Antonyms |
- Misty - Dictionary meaning, references, synonyms, hypernyms
- Misty - Dictionary of English
- Misty Synonyms, Misty Antonyms | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus
- MISTY Synonyms & Antonyms | : Page 2 of 4
- How to pronounce misty |
- Misty - English Thesaurus
- Misty-eyed | Definition of Misty-eyed at
- Misty synonyms with definition | Macmillan Thesaurus
Misty synonyms, misty antonyms - , misty synonym
Foggy. Murky and nebulous. Synonyms for misty- eyed include close to tears. Emotional. Lachrymose. Tearful. Misty synonym
MISTY-EYED (adjective) definition and synonyms | Macmillan
- Teary- eyed.
- Romantic and sentimental.
- What is the meaning of misty.
Misty Synonyms | Collins English Thesaurus
’ ‘ Aboard the covered harvest wagons.
Out of the misty air.
We wind our way past fields of broccoli.
Kale and parsley.
And stop in the tomato patch.
Full of tender emotion; sentimental. Misty synonym
Unscramble misty | Words unscrambled from letters misty
A love story that left us feeling misty and sad.
Definition and synonyms of misty- eyed from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
Above are the results of unscrambling misty.
Synonyms and Antonyms of Misty.
Misty- eyed synonyms.
Misty- eyed pronunciation.
Misty- eyed translation.
English dictionary definition of misty- eyed. Misty synonym
Misty - Dictionary Definition :
See what Misty Word. Mistygword. Has discovered on Pinterest. The world' s biggest collection of ideas. Vague; hazy. A misty recollection of a dream. 55 synonyms for hazy. Misty. Misty synonym
MISTY - crossword answers, clues, definition, synonyms, other
Misty - 11 answers | Crossword Clues
Blurry. What is the definition of misty. What are synonyms for misty. · Another word for misty. Foggy. Unclear. Murky. Misty synonym
Misty - definition of misty by The Free Dictionary
- Collins English Thesaurus.
- Synonyms for misty in Free Thesaurus.
- Synonyms for Misty.
- Other words and phrases for Misty.
MISTY Synonyms & Antonyms |
Consisting of or marked by mist.
Synonyms & Antonyms of misty 1 filled with or dimmed by fine particles.
As of dust or water.
In suspension enjoyed the misty view of the thunderous falls from the deck of the sightseeing boat.
This is the British English definition of misty- eyed.
Antonyms. Misty synonym
Misty - Dictionary meaning, references, synonyms, hypernyms
|And opposites of Misty in English with Spanish translations of every word.||See more.||If the weather is misty.|
|There is mist in the air that makes it difficult to see into the.||All Free.|
Misty - Dictionary of English
- This is the British English definition of misty.
- 38 synonyms for misty.
- Wie überweise ich geld auf meine barclay kreditkarte
- Letztendlich englisch
- Geld und werttransport gehalt
- Cric free
- Silber chart in euro
- Bernhardt gebäudetechnik
- Steuerprogramm 2019
- Claudia seidensticker
- Socialjura dk
- Lg 55c9 oled
Misty Synonyms, Misty Antonyms | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus
1 adj filled or abounding with fog or mist Synonyms.
Brumous. Misty synonym
MISTY Synonyms & Antonyms | : Page 2 of 4
Wet covered or soaked with a liquid such as water. Meaning.Pronunciation. Picture. Misty synonym
Wet covered or soaked with a liquid such as water.
How to pronounce misty |
Example sentences. Grammar. Usage notes. Synonyms and more. - I am always. Misty synonym
Misty - English Thesaurus
- Find synonyms for misty at the online kid thesaurus.
- Mist· i· er.
- Mist· i· est 1.
- · Synonyms for misty.
- View American English definition of misty.
Misty-eyed | Definition of Misty-eyed at
Synonyms for hazy in Free Thesaurus.
View the pronunciation for misty- eyed.
What does misty mean.
Another way to say Misty.
Having the eyes blurred.
As with tears.
It looked spooky as the couple walked down the road during the misty afternoon because they really couldn’ t see past the haze.
How do you use misty in a sentence. Misty synonym
Misty synonyms with definition | Macmillan Thesaurus
Examples of misty in a sentence.
How to use it.
Obscured or clouded by or as if by mist.
Misty mountains. Misty synonym